Saturday, January 25, 2014

Jung Typology


When I took the Jung typology test I got that I was 11% introvert, 12% intuitive, 50% feeling, and 56% judging. I have to say that for the most part I agree with it. When I was younger I used to be a lot shyer when it came to writing and applying myself to my school work, but not as much anymore. I don’t think that I am very intuitive. I wish I was, but I’m not. I do let my feeling get the best of me a lot. I think that being able to show good feeling when writing is a good characteristic to have. I think that I need to be able to express my feeling into writing though. When it said that I am 56% judging, I agree especially when I am writing. When it comes to my writing I am my own worst critic. I tend to read over what I write a bunch of times before I finally give up and decide that it is ok. Doing the Jung typology test helped me reflect on myself and my writing style.

No comments:

Post a Comment