Thursday, January 30, 2014


                                                            This I believe.

1.       I believe that going to school is a full time job.

2.       I believe that school is the best way to better your future.

3.       I believe that knowledge is the key to success.

4.       I believe that kindness makes the world go round.

5.       I believe that everyone should follow the golden rule.

6.       I believe that laughter is the best medicine.

7.       I believe that pets make a person happier.

8.       I believe that all people are equal.

9.       I believe that I am good mother.

10.   I believe in God.

11.   I believe in aliens.

12.   I believe people judge too much.

13.   I believe family should come first.

14.   I believe you should never give up on your dreams.

15.   I believe in love.

16.   I believe people complain too much.

17.   I believe life is a gift.

18.   I believe a penny saved is a penny earned.

19.   I believe children are miracles.

20.   I believe chocolate should be a vegetable.

21.   I believe everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

22.   I believe that world peace is possible.

23.   I believe that one good deed can change a person’s day.

24.   I believe that you are never too old to watch a Disney movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment