Thursday, February 27, 2014


Snow, snow go away don’t come back another day.

Being able to play outside the past few days and not have to even worry about needing a jacket was AMAZING! No need to bundle up, no need to heat up the car before getting in. Just being able to get in the car and roll the windows down and go. I love it. It means that summer is almost here (my favorite time of the year). But then I get the news today that this weekend we are supposed to be getting snow. Yes, SNOW. Yuck. I could go the next 10 years without seeing snow and be happy. Sure it looks pretty, but that only last for so long because people eventually have to start driving and trudging through it.  It also seems to take forever to melt. I just don’t like it. Sure when I was little I loved getting to sporadic snow day, who didn’t? But now that I am an adult and have a 2 year old daughter of my own when there is even the littlest bit of snow on the ground I hate to get out of the house. Not to mention that snow is dangerous to drive in, and people drive really stupid in it, but it is also really messy. It melts and makes your feet really cold, and makes it a lot easier for mud to get tracked into your house. The only amusement that I seem to get out of snow anymore is seeing one of my cats sneak out of the house and stop within the first 5 seconds because they realize just how cold it actually is. To sum it up, I do not care for snow, and I am very much ready for spring and summer to get here.

1 comment:

  1. It has certainly been a very long winter and I think many of are hoping we are compensated with a not too hot summer. Snow is only good if you don't have to be out in it. :) ~Ms. A.

    ReplyDelete