Sunday, February 9, 2014


 In this class I am very surprised by the wide variety of student and opinions. I think that it is great that everyone is so willing to voice their opinion weather it agrees or disagrees with the other persons. For example the week 4 discussion boards reading response, mainly the responses for Growing Up Barbie, I thought were the most interesting. I very much enjoy reading the discussion board responses and seeing how everyone opinions vary. I do find some of the discussion boards a little difficult to responses to just because I have so much to say and not really sure how to say them. But I guess that is why taking this class is good for me, it is helping me learn how to be a better writer and express my views and opinions more. In taking this class I am hoping that I am not alone in sometimes questioning myself sometimes while writing, although I think that I am getting a little bit better. I always look forward to reading the responses that people have left on my post, and seeing what everyone else thought about the same article that I read. Since this is an online class I think that when people reply to my response it helps it seem more like an actually class than just a bunch of random people reading the same articles and writing about them. I think the further we get into the course the more we are learning about each other. I think the way the audience impacts my writing is the make me want to strive to write more in depth and more clearly.  I very much look forward to further in to this class to learn more about my peers and see more of every ones views and opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment